Jacob’s first company was featured in TechCrunch while he was still at college. Then after a stint at Apple he moved on to lead the development team at Elevate which went on to be Apple App of the Year.
He’s now running RevenueCat which you should definitely check out if app store subscriptions are anywhere in your future.
– TI8x Graphing Calculators that Jacob learned to code on
– Cocoa Programming for Mac OS X by Aaron Hillegass
– App Loop, Jacob’s first company on TechCrunch
– Good to Great
– Elevate App which was App of the Year
– The RevenueCat Blog
– Jacob is @jeiting on Twitter